The unique design of the VForce reed valve system features double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design. This has two major benefits: 1) The reed petals only travel half the distance as a conventional reed valve design to get the same airflow. 2) Because the reed petals only need to travel half the distance of that on a conventional reed valve design, there is a greater chance of them being fully opened as well as a better chance of sealing when they are "closed". A reed petal never truly "closes" in a classic sense, as it is always in movement. Consider this, an engine operating at 8,000 RPM results in a reed petal opening and closing 133 times in one second. This fact, sheds light on another VForce advantage. Since the petals are only traveling half the distance, they generally last longer are they receive less wear than the reed petals on a conventional reed valve design.
- The VForce3R reed valve system utilizes rubber overmolding on the reed tip surfaces of the reed cage to dramatically enhance reed petal life.
- Double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design
- Increased bottom end, stronger mid-range and longer top-end
- Greater efficiency due to reduced reed petal travel
- More airflow means more horsepower
- Reduced reed petal wear
- Screw free design eliminates risk of screws going through motor
- Screw free design enables super quick reed petal changes
WHAT'S INCLUDED WHEN I PURCHASE THE VFORCE3 REED VALVE SYSTEM?
Moto Tassinari product line brochure, Moto Tassinari and VForce decals, detailed installation instructions, VForce3 reed valve system consisting of two complete reed valves (including reed petals) and gaskets.
"…if you are serious about performance, both on the lake and on the track, the VForce reed valve system is your best chance to obtain the ultimate in competitive power." —Snow Tech Magazine
"One of the best things consumers can do for the money is replace the stock reed cage with a set of Moto Tassinari VForce reed valves.." —American Snowmobiler Magazine
"The VForce3 Reed Valve System is the perfect combination of performance and durability, making it a natural choice for the sleds Team Arctic races." —Russ Ebert, Race Manager for Team Arctic Cat