2018-19 KTM 300 EXC TPI | 2018-19 KTM 250 EXC TPI | 2017-19 KTM 300 XC | 2017-19 KTM 300 XC-W | 2017-19 KTM 250 XC | 2017-19 KTM 250 XC-W | 2017-19 KTM 150 XC-W | 2017-19 KTM 125 XC-W | 2017-19 KTM 250 SX | 2016-19 KTM 150 SX | 2016-19 KTM 125 SX
2018-19 HUSQVARNA TE300i | 2018-19 HUSQVARNA TE250i | 2017-19 HUSQVARNA TX 300 | 2017-19 HUSQVARNA TE 300 | 2017-19 HUSQVARNA TE 250 | 2017 HUSQVARNA TE 150 | 2017-19 HUSQVARNA TC 250 | 2016-19 HUSQVARNA TC 125 | 2017-19 HUSQVARNA TX 125
The all-new VForce4R for select KTM and Husqvarna 125/250/300 motorcycles has been designed to offer you exceptional durability and overcome the shortcomings of the stock reed valve system.
The unique design of the VForce reed valve system features double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design. This has two major benefits: 1) The reed petals only travel half the distance as a conventional reed valve design to get the same airflow. 2) Because the reed petals only need to travel half the distance of that on a conventional reed valve design, there is a greater chance of them being fully opened as well as a better chance of sealing when they are "closed". A reed petal never truly "closes" in a classic sense, as it is always in movement. Consider this, an engine operating at 8,000 RPM results in a reed petal opening and closing 133 times in one second. This fact, sheds light on another VForce advantage. Since the petals are only traveling half the distance, they generally last longer are they receive less wear than the reed petals on a conventional reed valve design.
STANDARD VFORCE REED VALVE FEATURES
- Double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design
- Increased bottom end, stronger mid-range and longer top-end
- Greater efficiency due to reduced reed petal travel
- More airflow means more horsepower
- Reduced reed petal wear
- Screw free design eliminates risk of screws going through motor
- Screw free design enables rapid reed petal changes
IMPROVED VFORCE4 FEATURES
- All-new reed petal resin system, carbon fiber and lay-up
- Pre-curved reed petal ensures better seal at tip
- Wider reed cage for maximum airflow
- Combined reed tip area increased by 10.5% resulting in increased total air flow
- Airfoil shape added to cage tip to increase air velocity from outer ports
- Long reed stops added to progressively slow petal tip velocity, for increased petal durability
- Reduced frontal area of central wing by 15.6% combined with a more aerodynamic shape
ALL-NEW VFORCE4R FEATURES
- Rubber overmodling on reed tip surface of cage to further enhance petal life
- All-new manifold, reed cage and air guide designed for the VFVorce4R
WHAT'S INCLUDED WHEN I PURCHASE THE VFORCE4R REED VALVE SYSTEM?
Moto Tassinari and VForce4R decals, detailed installation instructions, complete VForce4R reed valve system (including reed petals) and gasket.